It can be hard to find the right cabaret venues in Sydney. We love cabaret venues which have good sound equipment, strong ethics about green energy, wheelchair accessibility, affordable pricing for artists, comfy chairs, a nice stage and friendly management. A few places you’ll see our artists performing…
- The Red Rattler: This fantastic Marrickville renovated warehouse is run as a not-for-profit venue by 5 amazing women. It also has one of the only wheelchair accessible bars in Sydney!
- Camelot Lounge: Host to some of the most amazing local and international acts, Camelot Lounge is a new favourite for us. They should have an elevator installed for accessibility by the end of the year.
- The Factory Floor: Nestled beneath The Factory, Marrickville’s most famous venue, you’ll find The Factory Floor a great little intimate (and accessible) space.
- Sidetrack Theatre: Sidetrack has a nice big stage for the larger cabaret acts or musicals and, since renovations, a cute courtyard and bar. Marrickville really is the place to be. Also wheelchair accessible.
- The Roxbury: With 2 different stages to make use of, The Roxbury lets audiences grab a meal and enjoy their cabaret over a plateful of chips. The downstairs space is wheelchair accessible.
- Sydney Theatre Company: We’ve had great experiences producing gigs in the Richard Wherrett Room at the new Sydney Theatre. Wharf Sessions, held at the Wharf Restaurant, is a fantastic monthly event. Both venues are wheelchair accessible.