Soprano extraordinaire, Belinda, shares her Edinburgh Fringe bucket list:
- To meet a Scottish person with an accent so thick I can’t understand them (I’m told I might have to go to Glasgow)
- To see a show that I will rave about for ages
- To convince a Scottish man (or woman) to show me what’s under their kilt
- To sell out (at least 1 show, preferably 20) and get us invited to the New York fringe, all expenses paid!
- To go to bed AFTER the sun sets
- To spank someone in Edinburgh (you might not want to put that in the blog…)
- To see Lauren in full cow paraphernalia
- To go to a castle and a ghost tour. Why don’t they have a ghost tour in the castle????
- To have my bag weigh less by the time I have to carry it back down the stairs!
- Taste haggis (and quite a bit of whiskey)