Here’s our drummer, Lauren’s bucket list:
- Find a way (other than jumping out of our 3rd floor kitchen window) into the secret garden hiding behind our apartment; maybe by asking the tenant in 2F2 for the magical key…? See photo of secret garden here.
- Once inside said secret garden, find the Ashton replica (Lauren’s cat) and convince him to come and live in our apartment.
- Visit a Scottish Highland cow and give it a kiss on the nose without being eaten alive.
- Partake in the midnight underground ghost tour… without crying! (which shouldn’t be too hard seeing as though it is daylight 24 hours a day here, and surely if it is daylight, it won’t be as scary right?… right????)
- Find Katy Perry (or a Scottish girl who looks EXACTLY like her) and be legally wed.
- Deck oneself out from head to toe with “highland cow” souvenir paraphernalia i.e. the cow beanie, the cow slippers, the cow ear muffs, the cow mittens and perhaps even the cow body suit…
- Convince our pianist, Joe, to give up his $80,000 scholarship at New York University, to NOT move to the big apple and follow his dreams and years of hard work, and lastly, commit to life long “employment” with Lady Sings It Better and the blackcat team.
- Survive 6 weeks living with 9 women, and Joe, in one apartment… without going insane.