Our glorious sound engineer, Linda, shares her Edinburgh Fringe bucket list:
- Find out what a bucket list is.
- Write bucket list.
- Bask in the glory of these gorgeous ladies (and Joe), as if I were also on the stage.
- Blow away the audience every show, with the ladies and band sounding their absolute best! Helping Maeve achieve #2 on her bucket list.
- Go on the haunted Edinburgh underground tour with Libby, without dying of fright, or being put into some sort of psycho nutter mind coma for life.
- Find Nessie the Loch Ness Monster. Whilst wearing my kilt of course…
- Make Lauren think there are real fairies in the secret garden. (I don’t think this will be too hard!)
- Try the best Scottish Haggis, Porridge and Whisky.
- Pat a Scotty dog, pick up the accent, be proud of my heritage and tell the whole world I’m proud to be a Campbell!
Uchk ya wee lassy!