This morning I received an email titled ‘Bucket Lust’ – Chandra blames autocorrect, but we’re going with it. Seems appropriate somehow.
- Go to loch ness and find the water monster. If I can’t actually find him at least convince someone that I have (eh hem, Lauren, eh hem)
- See as many children’s shows as I can without being creepy…
- Get a 5 star review (check)
- Eat lots of porridge or any other oaty foods.
- Not allow myself to be convinced to watch anymore scary movies… What a horrible idea.
- Visit the house I lived in when I was last in Edinburgh (at least from the outside… might not be allowed in… will not break in)
- Eat ALL the dr karg crackers in Edinburgh.
- Enjoy this amazing time with amazing people in an amazing city.
- Meet David Hasselhoff and other celebrities. I’ve already seen Joffrey from Game of Thrones and Ted from Scrubs. Very exciting.