We’re seeking a new Sound Engineer for Lady Sings it Better and other events we produce.
We are planning a big year in 2013, so are looking for a Sound Engineer keen to join the company for at least a year. As well as developing local performances and seeking regular corporate and festival gigs, the current touring plan is as follows:
- February 14, 23, 24: Sydney Mardi Gras
- March 4 – 17: Adelaide Fringe Festival
- June / July: Melbourne, Brisbane
- September: Sydney Fringe Festival
- Dates tbc: tour to Canberra, Newcastle, Bathurst, Wollongong
Experience / skills required:
- skilled mixing engineer, with experience in mixing live music and bands
- well-rounded technical knowledge required; experience in working with different equipment and consoles in different venues
- assist with design, build and install of systems as needed
- ability to engage in pre-production; seeking hire quotes, creating stage plots and tech specs, and speaking with venues as needed
- willing and able to take time off work for touring
- enthusiasm for the Lady Sings it Better concept and a love of working with others
Payment and contract details will be discussed at audition or can be explained over email.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org